This gorgeous soap is made from the Australian Central desert plant Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) is used by Aboriginal people to sooth irritated dry skin; relieving eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis.
Good for sensitive skin! No SLS or SLES, Palm Oil or Palm Oil Derivatives or Stearic Acid or Glycerine.
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) – used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol – a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Coconut oil – an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil – an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Sodium Myristate – a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside – derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate – a foaming and cleansing agent
- Titanium Dioxide (white colourant)
- Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) – a plant is traditionally used by Aboriginal people of Central Australia to relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis & itchy dry irritated skin
It has cleared up my dry skin. It is so kind on the skin with excellent results.