- Generously sized lightweight tea towel designed to dry quickly for reusability
- Naturally absorbent, ideal for drying dishes or soaking up spills
- Designed by Sam Stone, owner of Walumarra and a Wongaibon/Wiradjuri woman
- Made from flexible material that's easy to fold or roll up for compact storage
- Machine washable for easy cleaning and your convenience
Please allow 1-2 weeks for postage as these are printed to order.
100% Premium Cotton 695mm x 455mm.
Digitally printed directly onto the surface of the tea towel using high quality water based inks. It is not a heat transfer or appliqué. The ink is also colourfast, water based, fade resistant and will maintain longevity (following our recommended care instructions).
To ensure colour fastness, it is recommended:
- Initial hand wash in cold water
- Warm machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
This piece is called Seven Sisters.
It depicts the Seven Sisters Dreamtime story is an epic tale of lust, love, passion and danger. It is the story of an Ancestral Being in the guise of a man who relentlessly pursues seven sisters (Ancestral Women) over land and sky. In hot pursuit, the man travels great distances from Western Australia into the APY Lands, and later the protagonists’ cross-country travels take him into Warlpiri country, where the sisters become the Napaljarri-warnu.
A great quality T-towel with an exceptional design.