- Generously sized lightweight tea towel designed to dry quickly for reusability
- Naturally absorbent, ideal for drying dishes or soaking up spills
- Designed by Sam Stone, owner of Walumarra and a Wongaibon/Wiradjuri woman
- Made from flexible material that's easy to fold or roll up for compact storage
- Machine washable for easy cleaning and your convenience
Please allow 1-2 weeks for postage as these are printed to order.
100% Premium Cotton 695mm x 455mm.
Digitally printed directly onto the surface of the tea towel using high quality water based inks. It is not a heat transfer or appliqué. The ink is also colourfast, water based, fade resistant and will maintain longevity (following our recommended care instructions).
To ensure colour fastness, it is recommended:
- Initial hand wash in cold water
- Warm machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
This piece is called Empowered Women. It depicts the connection that women have with each other and the world around them. It reminds us that we are stronger together.
This tea towel is absolutely stunning! I bought it to purposely never use as a tea towel, purely for decoration because it’s so beautiful!
The quality is amazing, and the communication from the team was incredible.
Couldn’t recommend this enough 💜